Swimming is a good all-round activity because it: keeps your heart rate up but takes some of the impact stress off your body. builds endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness.
Here are some common mistakes that almost every beginner does in the swimming and they must be avoided.
- You hold your breath.
- You take your head out of the water to breathe.
- You let your hips sink.
- You keep your hips straight.
- You point your toes.
- You rely too much on your upper body.
- You don’t finish your stroke.
- You practice swimming for a long time at a slower pace.